Mobile Development Manager (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely at the earliest opportunity and are looking for an experienced Mobile Development Manager (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
The Mobile Development Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for managing project timelines, producing creative problem solving, and ensuring a well-structured, cohesive team environment. Mobile Development Managers wear multiple hats and provide production and post-production support to cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Create task tracking for current/future development cycles
- Facilitate communication throughout the team regarding milestones, project progression, and risk management
- Support the development team in delivering tasks and milestones on time and with high quality
- Ensure all teams have the appropriate access and tools to complete the project
- Coordinate sales and promotions with Product Management
- Communicate the status of the team's work to stakeholders
- Track and communicate about ongoing issues from other departments that may impact development cycles
- Other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years' experience working in the game industry
- Credited with at least one shipped mobile title
- 1+ years mobile game development experience
- 1+ years in a leadership role
- Knowledge and experience developing within Unity
- Strong knowledge of product and project management
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English
- Mobile Game Design experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Fluent in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
Apply for this position
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative, AppLift, me digital or Media Elements Group (Reach Hero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).