Database Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for the gamigo group for a skilled DBA (m/f/d) who will join our team in Berlin.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with a very strong background relational databases with at least 2 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Responsibility for the administration and operation of the DB environment supporting our mission critical systems (24×7),
- Design of future DB landscape and standards
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems, judging on new technologies
- Monitor DB performance and remove bottlenecks.
- Resolve DB related issues reported by users
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Create and maintain online documentation for DB environment
What you Bring
- University degree in IT or comparable qualification
- Profound knowledge in one or more of following RDBMS technologies: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in operating of multi-terabyte RDBMS.
- Architectural skills, experience in planning HA and DR RDBMS installations
- Automation and scripting skills
- Experience with private and/or public cloud environments
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Nice To Have
- Experience in gaming industry
- Experience in public cloud environments
- Experience in Linux and/or windows operations
- Knowledge of NoSQL DBs
- Experience in DevOps practice, Kanban and Scrum
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary
- Relocation Support
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.