Community Manager (m/f/d) with Spanish and English language skills
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Community Manager (m/f/d) with native Spanish and professional English language skills.
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of an MMORPG with a focus on community management.
- You will develop and implement communication strategies with the Community Management Team and Customer Relationship Management
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such as forums, social media, chat, or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- You plan and carry out events and competitions in the game, in the game forums, and on social media
- You will recruit, supervise, and lead a GameMaster and moderator team.
- You are always looking for optimal solutions to ensure a proactive dialogue between the community and the company.
- You proactively promote the commitment of the community and also mediate heated players discussions
- You may, from time to time, assist with answering Customer Support tickets, localization, and QA activities.
- You have a strong affinity for online games (preferably MMORPGs)
- You have professional experience in the social media environment, ideally with experience in community building & management.
- You have experience with Microsoft, Confluence and Jira.
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually – in Spanish and English. Additional languages are a bonus.
- You work structured, independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases, and always hold all the threads together.
- You are an absolute organizational talent with a “hands-on” mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team – and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- You have high-quality standards and distinct service orientation.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge in image editing and/or website design is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Maike Dietz.
Apply for this position
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative, AppLift, me digital or Media Elements Group (Reach Hero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).