Active Sourcer (m/f/d)
For the support of our HR Team in Hamburg or Berlin, we are looking at the earliest opportunity for a full time or part-time
Active Sourcer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for filling successfully our open positions in the areas of IT, Customer Support, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- You will identify national and international candidates by actively approaching them on platforms such as Linkedin or Xing as well as through your own network
- You analyze and evaluate resumes for the professional and personal suitability of candidates
- You present projects and vacancies convincingly on the phone or in personal meetings
- Your appearance on the candidate market not only inspires the right talents for us, but also contributes to the creation and assurance of a positive candidate experience
- You know & use the best and most innovative ways to approach candidates and to inspire them for our jobs
- By actively managing our talent pool you will contribute to a sustainable Candidate Relationship Management
- You actively support in various recruiting projects and processes
- University degree or completed vocational training, ideally related to Human Resources or comparable
- You have already gained solid professional experience in active sourcing or in research at a personnel consultancy in a dynamic environment
- You have a high affinity for social media channels and the current recruiting trends
- You have a good feel for the candidate market (ideally in the gaming and media sector) and speak the language of the target group
- You enjoy actively approaching candidates on social networks and convincing them with your excellent communication skills at all hierarchical levels
- Communication and organizational strength as well as a proactive and solution-oriented way of working
- Independent, structured and absolutely precise working method
- Good German and English language skills and confident handling of MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- A group wide HR Team with 8 colleagues
- Independent and self-reliant working style
- Flat hierarchies and first name basis
- Casual dresscode
- Many benefits, like fresh fruits, water, coffee, tea, regular company parties and team events, corporate discounts etc.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
Apply for this position
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative, AppLift, me digital or Media Elements Group (Reach Hero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).