Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Intern (m/f/d) to help us launch new titles across Europe and expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This internship is intended for a minimum of three to six months. The position is based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately. As a Marketing Intern you will:
- Support the Marketing team in organizing online and offline tournaments/events and related topics in collaboration with the social media team
- Support design, approval, creation, and delivery of game merchandise for fans
- Support the content and community management team in creating social media content for our official Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, etc. channels
- Support the Marketing team with analysis, forecast, and reporting of running and executed brand, influencer, and other Marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development of communication tools: managing existing assets and briefing of new assets (for launch plan, events, partnership…)
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Completed degree in Marketing/Communication or currently enrolled student at a later stage in your studies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, French, Russian or Korean) are a plus
- Social Media is your thing – you bring a lot of experience with various social platforms to the table, especially Instagram; TikTok is a big plus
- A natural passion for Games, eSports, Apps, Interactive Entertainment, and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, MMORPG and understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously, curiosity and a great sense of humor!
- Gain insights into one of the world's most exciting industries!
- You will benefit from flat hierarchies and the chance to acquire work experience in an international player with offices around the globe
- The opportunity to take over responsibility for YOUR projects and contribute to the company's success from day 1
- All necessary business hardware (incl. business phone) to excel in your role
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.