PR Marketing Manager Europe (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as PR Manager to support us promote our games amongst other, Skylanders, Ring of Heroes, Talion, and other titles across Europe, as well as to expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- You'll report to the Director of Marketing and support all Marketing and Communication initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia, and the Middle East
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key gaming and entertainment media and influencers across Europe, create and maintain lists of key contacts
- Represent GAMEVIL, COM2US, and their products to both B2B and B2C media
- Write and distribute press releases, briefings, product sheets, and other PR materials
- Plan and execute product launch communication, presentations, press tours, and event-related projects (i. e. Gamescom press briefings or interviews, Summoners War tournaments, etc.) as well as the corporate communication strategy
- Coordinate and manage agencies and other service providers across different European countries
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the U.S.A. and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing or communication, preferably in the gaming industry or related fields
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in the mobile game industry, video game marketing, or entertainment product marketing/PR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and either German or French; other languages (especially Korean) a plus
- A natural passion for games, apps, interactive entertainment, and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Excellent contacts to general and special interest media, especially in Germany and France
- Familiar with all relevant Social Media channels, understanding of (gaming) influencer landscape on a European level
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, MMORPG, and understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and managing a multitude of projects
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously, and a great sense of humor!
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely given the current situation
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- When we are at the office, the basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.