Digital & Video Artist (m/f/d)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Digital & Video Artist, to work on globally successful mobile games like Summoners War. This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
The Digital & Video Artist will support our Marketing team in the creation of digital & video marketing materials, social-media-content, and assets for print for upcoming GAMEVIL and COM2US titles as well as for our global top-grossing game Summoners War. S/He will join a team of 2 and take a key role in building a visual identity for our EU-wide marketing and communication, as well as for the look-and-feel of our offline events.
- Art direction for our marketing and social media activities across all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East
- Create compelling performance marketing materials for different media channels across Europe, where you would be called to challenge art concepts, apply a/b testing strategy to the assets and stay on top of the market trends
- Support marketing, content and social media teams with day-to-day asset creation (product presentations, conference keynotes, website skins, banners, teasers, video overlays, merchandise etc.)
- Build and maintain relationship with key contacts at our international offices and within the European office to make sure you always have the latest assets available, streamline the communication between the teams on ongoing projects and get the necessary approval for all our projects
- Experience in creating compelling ad units, promotional banners, site skins, social media assets in digital media
- Experience in creating assets for print: merchandise like T-shirts, tote bags, etc or promotional materials like rollups, posters, calendars, etc
- Experience in planning and executing video content, editing, recording
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects or other comparable software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native level preferred)
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports as well as understanding of F2P-basics
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially native Korean)
- Strong gaming culture is a plus
- University degree or professional degree preferred
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia. As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.