(Closed) Co-Chief Technology Officer
Gamerized [Gey-mer-rahyz-d] verb - “to have been converted into a Gamer, given a specified Gamer character or form to”,
"If you aren't Gamerized, are you really a Gamer?"
Gamerized.com is a social network for gamers. A place where users socialize, connect, create, and share content for the gaming world. We are looking for a driven entrepreneur who have the capacity to work on complex problems while coordinating with a decentralized team. This position is an executive level postition and requires a large time commitment.
- Setting a vision for how the platform will be used by the users.
- Lead the development team in timely development.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all features.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Work with and teach the current CTO to develop additional products
- Meet standard measurements of success for Development, including but not limited to: annual development plan, functionality goals, and cost/time to release standards. Responsible for the full cycle development process
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 8+ Years of skills related to PHP
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- High interpersonal communication skills