(Closed) League of Legends Content Writer
We are looking for an expert League of Legends writer to help us kickstart our internal content ecosystem. As one of our first content creators, you'll have significant ownership and say on the LoL's's overarching content strategy. The content needs to help our users understand the meta of the game, the top team comps, and strategies to make better decisions. Even though this position is freelance, you will still have access to our gaming benefits package every month. Join us and help us create a better experience for amateur esports teams!
Requirements: What you should have
- Fundamental understanding of League of Legends both on a micro and macro perspective
- Ample writing experience with a robust portfolio
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Timely and professional attitude
- Passion for gaming and esports
- Very High English Proficiency
Responsibilities: what you will be doing
- You will be writing content pieces and video scripts on a weekly basis
- Deliver 2-4 pieces per week
- Join weekly meetings to assist our ideation flow
- Contribute to our content strategy
- Stay in close contact with our users to find out what type of content, guides, or information about LoL they want to see and read
Why Join Gamercraft?
- We have big ambitions and plans for the future and we're looking for the best of the best to come along for the ride, and have a ton of fun in the process.
- You’ll join at a critical early stage, building the first version of many of our core systems & customer-facing applications.
- Your voice will be heard. We are a small, yet fast-growing company and will listen to your suggestions. If they follow our values, we will quickly put them into practice.
- You like to game. You love to create unparalleled experiences for users.
- You love Esports and creating opportunities for gamers to get better, achieve their goals, and develop genuine relationships with the Gamercraft community.
- Our gaming benefits are very, very cool!
What we are offering
- A competitive hourly rate from $15 to $25/hr
- A monthly gaming benefits package