(Closed) Graphic Designer
Gamercraft is looking for a talented Graphic Design Artist with experience in creating compelling, eye-catching graphics, for our social media platforms. This will be an ongoing, project-based contract position where you'll have multiple opportunities to advance our visuals and social media strategies.
Requirements: What you should have
- Knowledge and passion for esports
- Ability to work under deadlines and stay organized
- Exceptional image composition skills
- Great execution in and knowledge of a variety of graphic design styles
- Great understanding of typography, title design, and iconography
- Master level Photoshop or Illustrator skills
Responsibilities: what you will be doing
- Create original Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn graphics for our esports tournament platform, mainly focusing on League of Legends related content
- Various graphics including: Tournament Ads, Match Cards, Announcements, Thumbnails for our blog and YouTube, Infographics
- Jumping from one project to another quickly
- Working with our operational team
- Possible collaboration with our UX Designers
- Experience in motion graphics
- Ability to create a logo from scratch
- Basic knowledge in Figma or any other photo composition software
- Experience in 2D graphic design for social media.
Why Join Gamercraft?
- You’ll join at a critical early stage, building the first version of many of our core systems & customer-facing applications
- Your voice will be heard. We are a small, yet fast-growing company and will listen to your suggestions. If they follow our values, we will quickly put them into practice
- You enjoy gaming and contributing to the esports scene
- We love esports and creating opportunities for gamers to get better, achieve their goals, and develop genuine relationships with the Gamercraft community
What we are offering
- A competitive hourly or per-project rate
- Candidate’s experience will determine the rate, so whether you are in the early stages of your career, or are a seasoned veteran and leader, show us your work!