A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are currently looking for a video Generalist to play a critical role in helping the Kharkiv Studio to create world-class videos & imagery to showcase the various titles developed locally and generate brand awareness.
The candidate will have to meet the various needs of the marketing team, whether by capturing game footage, creating trailers, localizing existing videos, adapting content for different social-media platforms.
- At least 3 years of experience in motion design;
- Strong experience in Photoshop as a 2D artist and an image manipulator on characters and backgrounds;
- Ability to prepare 2D static frames for video. Full video development process, including creating static frames;
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects, Element 3D plug-in, Trapcode plug-in;
- Advanced knowledge of typography and image composition;
- Advanced knowledge of texturing, shading, lighting, rendering with Redshift or Arnold;
- Basic knowledge in illustration and character animation (asset);
- Highly motivated, proactive, organized and independent;
- Team player, good communicator, creative and able to find the best solutions in order to overcome obstacles and ensure the project progresses smoothly;
- Knowledge of all the main social platforms and their respective specs;
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- A passion for gaming and a willingness to learn about game-engine content manipulation.
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
- Being responsible for designing and editing audiovisual material that will be used to create promotional videos;
- Capture game footage;
- Create compelling gameplay videos and screenshots;
- Work closely with marketing, production and the video team to provide all needed assets;
- Follow and maintain pipelines & technical requirements;
- Adapting videos into various formats;
- Recompressing files and exports of all types.
This role involves combining an understanding of visual narrative flow, technical craft, creative problem-solving and execution in a team-centric environment.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.