User Acquisition Data Analyst
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a User Acquisition Data Analyst to complement our Global Data Science team.
You will be part of our HQ data science team, and collaborate very closely with our UA team as well. Together with other data analysts, data scientists in the team, you will continuously deliver actionable insights from our vast amount of UA and in-game data, with the goal of driving our games’ growth and improving UA efficiency.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be called to:
- Explore our data warehouse and grow deep understanding of UA and game tracking data
- Master marketing data dimensions and measure definitions
- Perform 360 analysis to answer questions from stakeholders in a timely manner
- Turn your analyses into valuable actions that can be taken by the UA or game team
- Understand statistical analysis and can apply that to UA testings
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar role (e.g. data analyst, UA analyst etc.)
- Excellent SQL skill, you would consider yourself an SQL expert.
- Sensitivity for data quality and deep quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to deliver clean, accurate and understandable data visualization and dashboards
- Familiarity with marketing terms such as CPI, RoAS, creative optimization
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Positive attitude and interest in interacting with other teams
- Excellent sense of organization and great autonomy, enjoy individual and team work.
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral).
- Passion for games!
- High level of proficiency in relevant scripting language(s), e.g. R or Python
- Prior experience in working on marketing/UA teams
- Good understanding of mobile attribution and UA performance measurement
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.