Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for below responsibilities:
- Take part in the development of mini-games using Unity Engine;
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing;
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver the best quality projects.
- Knowledge of C# & Unity;
- Good at Algorithm, Math and Physic;
- Passion at Game Creation;
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented;
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Experienced of 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine is a plus;
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.