UA Team Lead PC Consoles Games
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As UA Team Lead PC and Console games, you will create and lead the User Acquisition Team dedicated to PC and Console Gameloft games. You will work very closely with the game teams across our studios (Barcelona, Montreal and Bucharest) in order to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our amazing games. You will report directly to the UA Director in HQ. That position is opened across Europe and following your location and wishes we can accommodate a relocation to one of our European offices (Paris, Barcelona, Bucharest…).
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans.
- Create the UA team and be the UA leader for games developed in Montreal and Toronto.
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams.
- Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
- Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach games goals.
- Communicate regularly and clearly, to studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives
- Plan our high-level UA strategy for PC/Desktop and Console titles.
- Oversee its execution and come-up with new ideas and ways how to further grow our UA activities for PC/Desktop and Console.
- Managing a team of UA Managers dedicated to the PC/Desktop and Console games.
- Manage, monitor and optimize performance campaigns for PC/Desktop and Console.
- Set up and refine internal tracking, attribution and reporting, in order to measure the performance of PC/Desktop and Console campaigns. N.B. You will run cross-department projects and ensure we meet all milestones and generate the aimed outcome
- Brief and monitor creative production for PC/Desktop and Console UA
- Follow the market trends and research competitors’ activities
- Publishers/Partners and budget responsibility
- Lead the experiments while testing ideas for performance marketing for Consoles
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7 years + of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns for a PC/Console gaming company (ideally for a top revenue game)
- Has executed ROI campaigns of over $200K
- Management experience is a plus
- Data oriented, Excel skilled
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed
- Passionate about gaming and media is a plus
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.