UA Gameplay Unity Developer
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- As part of an independent team in touch with all the other Gameloft studios, you will be in charge of transforming studio briefs into rapid prototypes, as well as suggesting new iterations to maximise game marketability
- You have a good understanding of the mechanics of our games, and will work alongside a UA manager and a marketing artist to identify the fundamental elements of those games and modify them to strengthen our user-acquisition campaigns
- You are up on the latest market trends and can serve as a creative force behind our games
- You place an emphasis on flexibility, innovation, and creativity to get at the best possible insights and/or alternatives
- You analyse and improve the impact of marketing campaigns for games under development
- You’re passionate about mobile games
- You have at least 2 years of experience in mobile development in a similar position
- You have worked on projects in a variety of genres aimed at different audiences
- You’re curious and are looking to innovate in your field
- You’re an expert in Unity development, and may have skills for developing on other platforms as well
- You're versatile and can adapt to an Agile working environment where speed and innovation are key
- You're comfortable with a wide range of art direction types and worlds
- You express yourself clearly in English and can hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in that language
- You’re aware of potential marketing issues, and know how to get to the essence of a game in order to represent it visually
- You know how to measure success or failure with regard to your gameplay
- You also have a scientific trial-and-error approach to refining your mechanics
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.