We are currently looking for a passionate software engineer colleague with a strong desire to constantly look for best solutions in the system architecture.
And, just like teamwork makes the dream work, best practices sustain a healthy work environment. Here are some of ours
- Everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the whole full lifecycle of the project, from design & development to operations;
- You will know ahead of time what are the features required, they will be discussed in the team and you will be able to take full ownership of your features & projects;
- We don’t limit ourselves to a set of technologies that we know. There is always something new to learn.
- Our agile mindset helps us to keep our activity very well organized with clear goals and well defined sprint scopes. We take pride in our work and we take full ownership of our projects, everyone being involved, not only the leaders;
- You will be able to work on all project facets in order to have the entire project understanding and come with a feasible solution when it is necessary.
What will be your main focus once you join us?
- Developing core REST microservices;
- Defining and implementing the automation layers (CI/CD/IAC);
- Defining and implementing a set of rules & good practices that ensure the good health & growth of the platform;
- R&D, platform architecture & systems design.
The Titan team is cross-functional and this comes with various learning opportunities that allow you to try different types of activities (mobile development, web front-ends, big-data processing pipelines and administrative tools), thus growing your technical skills.
Here are some of technologies we use and we have expertise with
- Languages Java, Dart, Python, Groovy, JS, Typescript, PHP;
- Frameworks Play, Akka, Flutter, Apache Spark, Symfony, Angular, React, Nginx;
- Databases DynamoDb, MongoDb, Mysql (Aurora), ElasticSearch, Redis, Memache;
- AWS services Elastic Beanstalk, EKS, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDb, S3, Glacier, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, API gateway, Kinesis, Elastic Transcoder, Glue, EMR, Athena;
- Version control systems Git, Jenkins, Gitlab, Terraform.
- Experience with a JVM language (Java, Scala or Kotlin);
- Exposure to web development with focus on backend services;
- Decent understanding of Linux, software architecture and infrastructure concepts;
- Experience with NoSql databases;
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs and learn complex systems;
- Willing for research and sharing the knowledge with the team;
- Always eager to learn and keep a good ownership attitude;
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive approach;
- Always eager to learn new concepts, languages and frameworks which support our business products and not only.
We will consider an advantage
- Your experience in multiple programming languages (preferably multiple paradigms);
- Your expertise with multiple tools & frameworks (Web frameworks, message brokers, testing frameworks);
- A good knowledge of cloud computing principles (AWS);
- Your experience in building CI/CD pipelines & Infrastructure as code tools.
What we will offer you
- An excellent work/life balance environment, after all we have a gaming’s company DNA (work from home and flexible schedule are the norm);
- An open working atmosphere with friendly team members and a good team spirit;
- Experimentation is encouraged, we are not afraid of failing fast since it will give us additional knowledge;
- All the usual perks cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area and free gym.