Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforms them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframe to the final Website;
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design;
- You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology;
- You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces;
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Generates user personas and user scenarios;
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming;
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype;
- Presents high fidelity designs/mocks-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval;
- Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project;
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets;
- Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- Collaborates with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Degree/College in Web/Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud- Photoshop, Illustrator and XD;
- Having creative ideas, always with Client’s objectives in mind;
- Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design;
- Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design;
- Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns;
- Animating prototype and wireframe;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images;
- Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients;
- Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team player with solid work ethics;
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions;
- Good English communication skills - written and verbal;
- Additional skills will be a plus:
- Basic understanding and familiarity of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS;
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- Test (7 days),
- 1-hour Interview,
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.