Senior Quest Designer
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
We are currently looking for a quest designer to join our team as part of our new multi platform game in development.
As a quest designer, your role will be to ensure that the game's quests fit together harmoniously to ensure the most compelling player experience possible!
You will have the following main tasks
- Designing quests and implementing them into the tool
- Prototyping quests to demonstrate their logic and impact
- Documenting created designs
- Working in collaboration with our senior narrative designer on the narrative-related aspects of your quests
- Creating a coherent world for the player in the quests
- Maintaining a high level of quality for the quests, while looking out for and fixing any bugs, if necessary
- Collaborating regularly with the Design, Narration, and Economy teams, as well as the game producer
- At least four years of experience in the video game industry in a game, quest, or level designer role
- Specific experience as a quest designer is an asset
- Experience working on at least one other game, from the production phase to launch
- Console and/or mobile experience
- Deep knowledge of the video-game industry
- Knowledge of video-game mechanics
- Overall vision and logical approach
- Analytical nature
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!