Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
The Paris Studio is our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games!
We are currently working on a brand new title set in a casual and fun action/sport multiplayer environment for PC and Console.
This project is in line with the quality of work of Speedstorm, a project that is currently in development in our Barcelona Studio.
Your mission: As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be working on our new cross-platform title. You are responsible for creating and optimizing the code behind this new fun experience for our players!
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Work together with our Lead Programmer to imagine the best gameplay and game mechanics
- Implement and code new gameplay features
- Develop efficient, maintainable, reliable, and scalable software
- Optimizing the existing stack and architecture
Who you'll interact with:
We are a human-sized team so you will get to interact with everyone in the studio, from the programming team, to the game designers and artists.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience as a gameplay programmer
- Solid experience with Unity and C#
- Experience with a AAA production and/or cross-platform game (console, PC)
- Knowledge of F2P systems
Why Join Gameloft Paris Studio?
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can we offer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.