Senior Executive Producer
We are recruiting for an open-ended contract based in our headquarters, in a gorgeous area in central Paris
SENIOR EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Our new Executive Producer role is key for the success of Gameloft transformation from a mobile first company to a cross-platform one, being in charge of major cross-platform projects.
You will play a crucial role between the game teams and HQ from the game's design phase to its retail release and on through its updates, as well as its editorial content development and brand identity. Then, after it launches, you will track the game's market performance and take steps to ensure its improvement.
Thus, you will :
1. Deliver high product quality :
- Setting high standards through qualitative reviews of the design documentation and game iterations.
- Identifying missing key talents / tools / tech to reach expected quality.
2. Support production efficiency :
- Diagnosing and anticipating the evolution of the productions he/she oversees
- Identifying and reporting weaknesses and roadblocks in the production pipeline that could prevent from reaching deadlines, and proposing solutions to solve them.
- Ensuring the commitment and execution of production departments’ roles through the product life cycle.
3. Make sure the Editorial Strategy is properly executed :
- Communicating objectives and expectations to Game Teams in a clear way.
- Overseeing the execution of the Editorial Vision.
4. Ensure product profitability :
- Defining valid KPI targets.
- Ensuring the proper development strategy is applied to meet them.
- You are an easy going fellow who likes to work as a team
- You are passionate about both video games and the market
- Obviously, you enjoy games, you play games, you breath games. To make a long story short: you are a gamer
- You have a proven track record as a solid producer of 8/10 years of experience monitoring consoles games
- You are fluent in English, and can communicate daily with overseas teams
- You show rigor in your analysis and flexibility in your approach
- You perform at communicating both in written and orally
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.