Senior DevOps Developer
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Gameloft for Brands team has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps oriented to join our Backend team, working on creating best-in-class web-based and mobile-based products supporting the company’s efforts (consumer and corporate application, game sites).
- DevOps Developer is responsible for application deployment (CI/CD) and system activities around the hosting platform (monitoring, security, performance optimization and maintenance). He works hand in hand with the Front-end / Mobile / Backend Developers. He develops scripts and implements coding for various websites using Shell scripts / Python / NodeJS. Since these application are mainly hosted on the cloud as AWS, experience on the cloud infrastructure is mandatory to automatize recurrent operations.
- Integrated on Agile team that focuses on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it, Backend-end will part of stand-ups, sprint planning and all that usual stuff, with the main goal is to find new and better ways to work for today and tomorrow for the whole division. We use and build reusable code and libraries for future use, approved after auditing by our security department. Importance on security, on performance and on code quality are what make us different from others.
- Perform hosting web and legacy system maintenance, update and support.
- Initiate and support deployment of web tools, back-office and application.
- Participle on the conception and setup of automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on site and on cloud.
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement software architecture or new technologies
- Analyzes customer requirements and architecture and assist the team on problems and technical roadblocks
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
- Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solution
- Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design
- Recommends new technologies and development strategies
- At least 2-3 years on Web Development or working experience in the related field
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP technologies
- Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL;
- Experience with Gitlab, Bitbucket, Docker and CI/CD is a must
- Experience with AWS is a must (AWS cloud service, as EC2, S3, Lambda, GatewayAPI, Cloudfront, …)
- Experience with Kubernetes and others Cloud services (Azure, Oracle, Alibaba..) is a plus
- Strong knowledge in scripting for CI/CD
- Professional knowledge: multi-platforms, network programming, design patterns..., and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution;
- Very good at research and development;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need;
- Experienced with different cloud platforms.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility to adapt to change;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Problem solving and open minded;
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Proactively raise the solutions for improvements and issues
- Highly responsible and committed to all technical matters;
- Strong team spirit and a team player
- Commitment and Sense of responsibility;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented;
- Structured, result-oriented working approach
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
- Flexible attitude and a quick learner
- Excellent communication skill and good understanding of training needs for each BU;
- Good at research and development skill – Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
- Flexible attitude and a quick learner
- Willing to accept and overcome the challenges
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- Hybrid working model (only to local and local expats);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.