Senior Data Analyst
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to round out our Data team.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
As part of the game production team and working under the supervision of the Product Manager, the Lead Data Analyst and the Director of Monetization, the successful candidate will work closely with relevant parties to collect, clean, analyze and automate the data exploitation process. The candidate will have to model, predict and segment vast amounts of data from our customers.
Additionally, the candidate will collaborate with an international team of data experts, share their knowledge, and contribute to improving the skills of the technical data team.
- Generating large systematic reports as well as smaller, one-off pieces of analysis
- Delivering ongoing reports and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Creating and updating Python computer programs for game analysis
- Collaborating in the development of interactive applications for data mining and visualization
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Debugging and resolving issues to ensure the delivery of accurate metrics
- Communicating daily with development teams to suggest ideas and changes
- 4-5 years of experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Business Intelligence, Economics, Engineering or another technical field (required)
- Sophisticated understanding of business and monetization
- Software engineering skills (Python is a must-have)
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Excellent programming skills in either R or Python
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Familiarity with machine-learning techniques
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet ever-changing deadlines and handle priorities for multiple projects at once
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and confident giving presentations and communicating analyses
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English skills, written and spoken (this is a must)
- Keen interest in video games
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.