Senior Backend Developer
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
As a senior backend SDK developer on the Online team, you will be working on new and ongoing SDKs for our backend game services that are used internally by our game developers. You will work with several multidisciplinary teams to build and influence our engineering culture by establishing best engineering practices and standards. You will be part of a highly dynamic team working to develop and update our SDK plan.
- Gameloft has one of the largest online-services platforms in the video-game industry, with 20 million daily active players and more than 10 billion requests per day registered at its data centers.
- Developing and updating new and ongoing SDKs for our backend services
- Collaborating with other team members and members of other game teams to ensure a high-quality product
- Building and influencing our engineering culture by establishing best engineering practices and standards
- 3-5 years experience in similar functions
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience working with backend APIs
- Proven ability to deliver products from concept to submission/release
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, SDK/lib/API software development principles
- Familiar with Git and CI/CD flows
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the video-game industry
- Experience working with backend APIs (such as PlayFab, GameSparks)
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- Experience working with OpenAPI Specification
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.