The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our business team in Berlin.
- You are a natural-born hunter: you acquire new clients and take an active part in turning them into returning clients. You live for closing deals, striking the right balance between fulfilling your clients’ needs and maximizing Gameloft’s revenue.
- You are assigned existing clients, brand and agencies, that you undertake to grow and prosper on the long run by keeping Gameloft on their radars, updating them on our new formats and latest innovations.
- You are familiar with programmatic buying and are in capacity to ramp up our visibility within programmatic stakeholders in Germany (trading-desks, DSPs, direct advertisers)
There are no limits to your creativity and you have brilliant ideas beyond classic media placements (Gamification, app development for brands, etc.)
EXECUTION & ANALYTICS
- You are accountable for the flawless execution of your campaigns, along with the Ad Ops team and our in-house creative department. You act as a central touchpoint: you are able to give clear guidance to the different teams involved in making successful deliveries (Ad Ops, QA, Admin and Accounting).
- Through your knowledge of digital/mobile and results you are able to identify opportunities for clients and advise Ad-Ops how to optimize KPIs.
- You have outstanding sales-skills: you connect with people thanks to majestic active-listening skills, you think fast and you are persistent.
- You are a team player: if individual results are important, the sum is greater than the parts! We are a small squad of digital marketing professionals, we expect you to contribute actively and positively to the team’s spirit.
- You imperatively have an academic degree in business (yes, it matters) and at least 2 years’ experience in digital advertising (ideally mobile),
- Bringing a rolodex of potential advertisers is of course a strong plus,
You’re speaking German at native level (level C1 is required) and are fluent in English.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Join a small, international and enthusiastic team of top professionals…
- …yet part of a big international media group (Vivendi: Universal Music, Dailymotion, Studio Canal and many more).
- Take advantage of tremendous career development opportunities,
- Spacious, bright and elegant office in the center of Berlin,
- Motivating bonus system,
- Sports club & public transportation annual card.
Application in English.