React Native Developer
For this role you will be a part of FreshPlanet, a small gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. FreshPlanet specialized in making high quality casual mobile games that mix social and pop culture elements. FreshPlanet is most famous for creating SongPop, the biggest music trivia game in the world with over 120 million players so far and winner of a BAFTA and Webby Award.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a React Native Developer, you will be the primary front-end developer for a brand-new, very ambitious project that will begin development soon. Your primary focus will be the development of all front-end logic and UI integration.
You will be working on a product that will be used by millions of gamers around the world. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies on a brand-new project, so there won’t be any legacy code to manage.
- Coding front-end logic and integrating UI and animations
- Working on a small, collaborative team of software engineers, designers and product managers in an Agile environment to understand requirements, estimate the level of effort, and plan out development tasks
- Working for short periods of time at our office in New York
- Experience with Flow, native modules, React Navigation, Apollo Client, Redux, and redux-saga is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years working with an app or a game that has attracted at least a few hundred thousand daily active users
- Worked on integrating user interface, custom animation
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.