QC Engineer (Web Marketing Team)
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Conduct testing to ensure that the requirements of the project are met and comply with control standards.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvements to QA techniques, testing frameworks or new technologies.
- Conduct analysis of a summarized list of bugs tracked during the testing phase.
- Provide testing solutions based on acceptance in order to prevent escaped defects.
- Conduct research on testing process improvements and automation.
- Perform optimization on web media contents (images, ..) when needed for performance
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Superb attention to details with ability to organize, prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in various browser and operating systems.
- Knowledge of behavior driven development and its implementation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks is a big advantage as Selenium
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is a must.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as extra healthcare insurance (PTI);
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to the attached email, titled: QC Engineer_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months