Project Manager (eCommerce)
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are aiming to consolidate and expand our gaming business in Europe, Middle East and Africa, under the guidance of our business team. Join us in leading and a team of talented programmers to deliver WAP sites, web services, SMS connections, promotions and billing systems that would make our games easily available to tens of thousands of people.
We are looking for a talented, creative, high-potential person to help our Senior Project Manager and the development team to reach their full potential and to bring energy, fresh ideas and crystal clear communication in our relationships with the business team. Oh yeah… and to manage projects. ) With getting an experience and extending your knowledge you’ll get a chance to manage team’s activities by your own!
- To be a team player with a leadership potential;
- Self motivated, self improving, high-goals individual;
- Very good communicator (good English command is required), outgoing, proactive, intuitive;
- Attentive to details, fast learner, good memory, structured thinking;
- Ability to multitask, ability to perform under pressure;
- Good understanding of business concepts;
- Familiar with web technologies.
Will be a plus
- Web project management experience;
- OOP and design patterns knowledge;
- PHP or similar language programming experience;
- Project or team management experience.
ResponsibilitiesTo help our Senior Project manager in all the daily activities, which are
- ensuring the delivery of eCommerce projects on time and at the required level of quality;
- managing the technical team (organize, lead, motivate, evaluate, hire, train, support);
- maintaining the existing sites and systems and offering technical support to other Gameloft teams;
- establishing a relationship with the business team and communicating with our partners on technical matters.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ONLY