(Closed) Product Marketing Manager
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
As part of the Marketing department and working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition team, you will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of social free-to-play games throughout their entire life cycle. This role is located in our production studio in Kharkov but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams including but not limited to local Marketing & PR Managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, Community Managers and Customer Care Managers.
- Identify the game's target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
- Create brand identity title, packaging, and "story telling" around game's scenario and characters
- Manage the marketing deliverables keep up to date a reliable planning, create the marketing deliverables with the marketing artists, and make sure the marketing assets are top notch quality
- Conduct market researches, competition benchmarks, polls and consumer studies and deliver relevant analysis according to identified problematic
- Follow the game development stages and make recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, socialization and retention
- Coordinate game's approval with copyrights owner (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
Global launch plan
- Define the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations including but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
- Coordinate implementation with local marketing & PR teams, Key Account Managers, Game Monetization & User Acquisition Manager, and partners
- Constantly support our sales teams in any way with pitch docs for app stores merchandising, develop specific sales tools
- Create game's promotional tools, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives
- Analyze marketing campaign results and report it to game's team, top management, and licensor
- Coordinate community management and customer care activities and develop messaging and set specific game customer care policy when needed
- Measure and analyze game users' feedback, behavior, and market's acceptance. Share results & recommendations with game's production team and top management
- Prioritize bugs fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game updates schedule with production team and monetization manager
- Manage a marketing calendar based on game's updates and promotions, and oversee related announcements, merchandising, and community management
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.) business correspondence in English is crucial as well as negotiating with license and trade mark holders
- Advanced English level is a must
To apply, you should send us the following documents
- CV only in English
- Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Product Manager?"
- Professional working environment;
- Supportive working climate, a young team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
- Expand your technical knowledge
- Friendly atmosphere and support for personal growth