Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading mobile-game developer and publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” list. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games through Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For this role you will be a part of FreshPlanet, a small gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. FreshPlanet specialized in making high quality casual mobile games that mix social and pop culture elements. FreshPlanet is most famous for creating SongPop, the biggest music trivia game in the world with over 120 million players so far and winner of a BAFTA and Webby Award.
We are looking for a music curator to work on the biggest music trivia game in the world. The position is located either in Quebec or in Ontario.
As music curator, you will be in charge of planning, selecting, organizing, executing and measuring the impact of new music playlists we add to our games.
- Planning, with the music curation team based in New York, new music playlist genres to be released in our games
- Listening to and selecting the tracks that will be part of our playlists
- Organizing the playlist tracks from the easiest to the hardest to guess
- Evaluating the impact of new playlists on player engagement and monetization once they are launched
- 1 year of experience working as a music curator for an online music company
- Project management expertise
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all types of music from various parts of the world
- Familiar with Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organizational and documentation skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, autonomous and adaptable
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Beer Fridays
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.