Live Operations Specialist
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Game Economy Designers, and game production teams to define events and promotion plans;
- Be responsible for set up and execution of in-game promotions and events;
- Play our games extensively in order to understand their features and how they affect live operations;
- Create briefs, coordinate, and set up the various in-game communication tools (visual assets, push notifications, etc);
- Monitor the performance of events and their impact on KPI;
- Suggest optimizations to the game team, and prepare contingency plans;
- Analyze competitors’ products and events in order to benchmark best practices.
- A creative gamer: you find inspiration in the player experience and you’re constantly coming up with ideas to keep the audience engaged, improve game features, etc;
- Understanding of how game business and economics work;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or an equivalent field;
- 2-3 years of professional experience in online/B2C business, communication, event marketing, business analysis;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail and highly organized.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
- **Currently our employees are temporarily working virtually*
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.