A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Work as a key Lead of the Programming Team to design and implement game systems and project features
- Assist with planning, work estimation and task scheduling.
- Work with the other departments to complete work on time to a high standard
- Mentor Programming team members
- Adhere to and enforce good engineering practices and company tech standards
- Care about the games we are making and be committed to developing them to a high standard.
- 10+ years of games development will enable you to be instrumental in Leading the Dev Team through development
- Strong engineering skills are essential.
- You have a high level of C++ or C# experience, and a passion for problem solving.
- Experience in multiple areas of game development technology including UNREAL.
- You have shipped multiple game titles preferably in a Senior Engineer role.
- You have great collaboration and communication skills.
- You care about the development process and improve it at every opportunity with outstanding documentation
- Experience developing and shipping titles using a game engine. Unity or Unreal experience is a bonus.
- Experience with client/server technologies is beneficial, as well as experience with networking, database engines and server infrastructure
- Experience with running a live product, regular update releases and LiveOps is beneficial.
Gameloft Benefits include:
- Smart/casual dress code so you can be comfortable every day
- Birthday leave – take the afternoon off, it’s your Birthday!
- Private health support – to help you take care of you.
- Subsidy for the gym, your sport of choice, or rock-climbing membership
- Daily snacks - fresh fruit, fresh bean coffee, breakfast cereals.
- Friday Beer O’Clock & drinks with friendly game tournaments
- A lunch room with pool table
- Superb roof-top terrace for lunch + BBQ for Studio parties and events
- Secure bike storage room and shower facilities
- Studio located just minutes from Howard Smith Wharves and river
- Studio Mascot - “Mr Hendricks” the lively Dachshund who protects our Studio
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year on the right foot
- Vacancy referral program with generous bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program - because sometimes we need additional support
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months