(Closed) Junior Web Developer
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer with an eye on learning and growth to join our core Acquisition Development team.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for building and improving the foundation for Gameloft’s worldwide web stores, tools and services that support of the deployment and management of the stores, as well as investigating and optimizing these alongside other developers from all over the world.
- At least a year of experience working with PHP in MVC frameworks like Symfony (preferred; similar MVC framework experience accepted);
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and the DOM model;
- Basic database and SQL query skills;
- Intermediate English level;
- Innate curiosity and the ability to learn fast.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of React.js;
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Work on the template solution on which Gameloft Web Stores are built;
- Help optimize site asset management, user experience, overall page speed;
- Assist with integration of custom user flows for various worldwide Gameloft Web Stores;
- Build internal support tools for the user flow management and deployment;
- Help investigate issues and bottlenecks in the user acquisition flow;
- Work closely with the other teams in the department involved in the whole process of building and maintaining Gameloft Web Stores.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.