Junior UI/UX Designer
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a UI/UX Designer you will be part of the main design team, one of the three main pillars of Gameloft.
You will have the chance to shape the products Gameloft Business Solutions is delivering to its clients that land in the hands of millions of users around the world.
That’s where you can step in and help Gameloft to deliver beautiful user-centered interfaces and digital products. You are a motivated designer who is passionate about creating elegant and appealing solutions to complex problems. You think MVP first, and you love collaboration and feedback. If it sounds like you, keep reading…!
Were your expertise is needed
- To collaboration with stakeholders, product owners, developers and other teams involved in the product development process to assure the users have a great experience using our products.
- Develop and Influence high-level and detailed wireframes, low- and high-fidelity mockups, micro interaction, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Integrate feedback and business requirements to advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Evaluate usability of existing flows and recommend thoughtful design changes when appropriate. Deliver coherent and delightful UX concepts, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for users in a fast-paced work environment, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
- Help in maintaining a Design System Manager.
- 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Experience designing responsive, mobile and web-based interfaces.
- Experience in design systems and designing web component libraries.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
- Excellent communication and ability to influence product design strategy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (i.e. Android and iOS).
- Work with InVision, Sketch.
We will consider a plus if
- You have any knowledge about development technologies
- You have experience in the Agile methodology
Perks at work
- An environment and project vision that allows you to keep your focus and know the end goal;
- Open Mic Days where team members share their knowledge on various technical topics;
- All the usual perks cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym (We will enjoy these again after the vaccine is available).