Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently seeking a Junior lawyer to provide legal assistance for our lawyer.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, and under the close supervision of our lawyer, you will be tasked with:
- Writing and revising legal documents (e.g., non-disclosure agreements, service agreement with our service providers and partners)
- Carrying out legal research and putting together files regarding various issues, such as labor relations, commercial contracts and litigations, intellectual property (music, trademarks, copyright) to assist our lawyer and management
- Providing support to ensure that work with various internal services runs smoothly and according to schedule
- Helping to manage the minute books of our Canadian affiliates and our internal legal documents;
- Aiding in the preparation of documents related to judicial and non-judicial disputes;
All other tasks entrusted to you by your immediate superior and management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Law
- Degree in Canadian common law a plus
- At least one first successfull experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the main legal research systems (e.g. : CanLII, QuickLaw)
- Excellent French and English skills, verbal and written
- Able to work independently
- Good organisational skills
- Able to react quickly to situations
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Able to assess priorities
- Interested and willing to work on a team
- Open to working in an artistic environment
- An outgoing, accessible personality
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation and mobile days off, available as of your start date
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year off on the right foot
- Group RRSP program with employer contributions
- Great group insurance program
- Free 24/7 access to a virtual medical clinic
- The Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Partial reimbursement of your commuting costs (for public transit and/or parking)
- Support for new employees relocating from countries or regions outside Quebec
- Referral program with bonuses
- Regular activities and prizes courtesy of our Social Committee
And at the studio itself:
- Secure bike storage room and a subsidy to encourage active transportation (during the summer)
- Daily snacks (fruit, coffee, etc.)
- Friday happy hours
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Studio located near Jarry Park and the charming Mile-Ex and Little Italy neighbourhoods
- Fitness classes at the studio itself or at Jarry Park (e.g., yoga)
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.