Junior Human Resources Generalist
A leading mobile-game developer and publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” list. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games through Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a Junior Human Resources Generalist for assisting with maintenance of payroll records, tracking headcounts, assisting in basic accounting tasks, maintaining reports to proactively support the Human Resource initiatives to meet operational and organizational goals and in addition combining the office management role for Gameloft US.
General HR Support:
- Support recruitment teams with the creation of the offers letters for candidates hired
- Support the new employee in his arrival process, and explain to new employees all the steps during his first weeks
- Do the Onboarding with new employees
- Create all new employee in our HR Systems (ADP, Workday, Insurance tools)
- Maintain employee’s files up to date and ensure confidentiality of paperwork
- Work closely with the payroll department based in Montreal to be sure there is no mistakes and alert Montreal payroll department if there is any changes
- Support administratively any internal program (OPUS, Insurance Renewal, Cobra etc.)
- Manage departure interviews and collect the data regarding those interviews
- If needed, help the managers with disciplinary situations (administrative tasks and participation of the disciplinary meetings)
- Work with the Montreal HR team to support Gameloft initiatives and strategic goals
- Support communication with team about HR benefits, training, processes and any legal change
- Proactively solve problems and turn new ideas into action
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Verification of the I9 files
- Maintain the Handbook up to date regarding the laws by state, send the document to the employees for signature and insure a follow up with them
- Work on training programs for employees and Compliance by state
- Work on the Perform program from Vivendi et collect all the data for the US
- Have a real Human resource role with the Gameloft US employees and managers
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, specialty in HR;
- A first experience in a similar HR role;
- Technical and creative skills to pull data sets, compare data, display data for easy understanding;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw inferences from data and reports;
- Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information;
- Ability to maintain a high level of conduct and ethics in all employee and guest relations;
- Highly organized;
- Attention to detail;
- Desire to create and be part of a collaborative work environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within an industry that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, LEGO, and many others!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!