Intermediate Account Manager
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Account Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and managing clients’ digital strategy to create / improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. In addition, he/she is responsible for building and managing relationships with existing internal clients at Gameloft.
This critical role is a pivotal part of the Global Web Marketing team based in Vietnam.
As one of the Account Managers, you will be responsible for catering to your specific clients’ digital marketing projects & needs. Reporting into the Web marketing Team Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for receiving in-coming briefs, managing projects from end to end, delivering project management planning, liaising with key stakeholders throughout project life-cycles, reporting & anticipating client needs.
The ultimate goal of this role is to ensure best in class project management, from acceptance to delivery, & establish the team’s expertise throughout the broader Gameloft organization (through best-in-class service).
- Coordinate closely with Operations Manager to ensure that the clients’ most valuable deliverables are met and optimized. This includes (but not limited to) identifying and validating requirements, briefing Operations Manager and other team leads about projects, and negotiating constraints and risks.
- Anticipate clients’ needs: see opportunities for improvements, communicate ideas & suggestions on current projects.
- Manage deliverables including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Project & client management:
- Act as the main contact point for your clients and stakeholders for web marketing matters.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives.
- Liaise with key stakeholders & ensure that all their tasks are clear.
- Report to Global Web marketing Team Manager on a regular basis on project statuses & red flags.
- Report to clients on progression throughout the project management process & on results after delivery.
- Listen to clients’ feedback & liaise with other team members in order to ensure constant progression of the team as a whole.
- Liaise with Operations Manager to deliver & update work back schedules for all your projects.
- Has a genuine interest for all forms of communication and very comfortable communicating with everyone in the organization – from rank and file to senior management.
- Team player, a great communicator with perfect English written and spoken skills & are keen to work in an international environment.
- Able to foster & maintain strong relationships with clients & key stakeholders.
- You love to learn & are keen to evolve in your career.
- Proactive and has the ability to multitasking if needed.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent certification.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience as an Account Manager specializing in Web or Software development - or equivalent.
- Experience with customer service and account management.
- Strong back-ground in product ownership & web marketing project management
- Proven experience as a project manager, preferably delivering large enterprise-based Content Management or Digital Marketing solutions from a client’s perspective.
- Fully aware of current & upcoming digital marketing trends
- Fully aware of web marketing essentials & how they work: web development, SEO/SEA, CMS tools, Jira is a plus.
- Always seeking excellence on all fronts: client management, user experience, web development & design
- High attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills. You value time-spent & know how to manage your time & that of all stakeholders on all projects, to ensure realistic delivery dates.
- Deep understanding of the website production process, to be able to coordinate different stakeholders, from designers to developers and marketing managers.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website.
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.