(Closed) HR Admin Intern
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms then Gameloft Hanoi Studio is just the right place for you!
- Receptionist and mail management Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff; distribute the incoming and outgoing mails; ensure the good condition of medicine box in HAN; Prepare and manage all stationery of the studio;
- Support for the repair and maintenance of office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, meeting room facilities, air conditioners;
- Coordinate and perform the services of visa and resident cards for expatriates and foreign visitors;
- Prepare monthly office reports
- Support company events & staff activities.
- Fresh-graduated or final-year students are welcomed;
- Major in Foreign Languages, Economics or related areas;
- Well organized, detail-oriented, sociable and pro-active;
- Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Why joining Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just you are looking for a great place to work!
What do we offer?
- Vacation and personal days off
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team
- Workshops and team building activities
- A game room & Sports Clubs free for employees Soccer, Pingpong, Gym. Gaming.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.