(Closed) Game Producer
Gameloft’s greatest reward is making games millions of people enjoy all around the World.
Gameloft has been proudly crafting games since 2000 and have been downloaded over 5 billion times and counting. Despicable Me 2 and Asphalt 8 are in the top 10 most downloaded mobile games ever.
Talented Gameloft employees all over the world have created several of the most successful franchises in mobile game history, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
Gameloft's employees put passion into every pixel of their games which is why licenses like Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, Ferrari® and LucasArts trust Gameloft to develop games for their highly prestigious brands.
Gameloft is a part of one of the world’s largest media groups, Vivendi, which gives them the mana and resources to set the highest expectations and aim for the very best.
At Gameloft Brisbane, we believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
Since opening in 2014, Gameloft Brisbane has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball on Apple Arcade and the official successor to the original phenomenon, The Oregon Trail™ on Apple Arcade.
- We are committed to not only making high quality fun games, but commercially successful games as well.
- We develop AAA games for many different genres and platforms.
- We are close partners with the Unreal Engine team and Evangelists.
- We are always looking for ways to improve as an individual, team, studio and company.
- Diversity is Key - varying backgrounds, perspectives and viewpoints are critically important to being successful as a team.
We’re looking for a Passionate Producer to join Gameloft Australia based in Brisbane. You will be working with a diverse team of highly specialised and experienced games developers. Combine your love for Premium games with expert knowledge of production processes to lead the team to deliver amazing work that hits our highly ambitious schedule.
The ideal candidate will be organised, self-motivated, tenacious, and tactical. The challenge will be to moderate discussion and wrangle a consensus among passionate and creative leads.
If your looking for a next step up in your career and want to contribute to the growing success of Game development in the Studio then this is the opportunity for you.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organisation, and accountability across a multi-disciplinary team.
- Champion the game vision and communicate feature improvements to the development team.
- Organise brainstorming sessions with team-members in order to propose best game concepts for future production.
- Coordinate the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned features.
- Prioritise, schedule, and track tasks to ensure the team’s work is delivered on time.
- Manage the development of new games throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, launch. Lead submissions processes.
- Oversee quality in collaboration with the managers and the internal/external experts.
- Effectively communicate decisions to the team, while reporting status updates to key stakeholders.
- As a product expert, communicates effectively with Gameloft’s internal teams including Localisation, Audio, Narrative, Legal, HQ and QA.
- Promote and lead a team culture of collaboration, empathy, morale and engagement.
- Passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the games industry.
- Relevant experience as a Mobile Games Producer or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills to be able to identify and resolve conflicts with members of various disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner.
- Ability to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance.
- A problem solver, who can apply creativity and draw on past experiences to reach the solution.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Excellent organisational and risk-management skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Jira and Confluence and/or diverse project management methodologies.
What Gameloft Brisbane can offer you
- Opportunity to work for a global games company at an exciting time of digital
industry expansion in Australia!
- Unique creative and professional work culture that embraces diversity.
- Casual dress code – no more suits
- Positive, supportive and fun work team where your input is recognised.
- Private Health Insurance & gym/team sport subsidies
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week WFH
- Monthly leave for professional/personal development
- Additional leave at Xmas Break & Birthday leave
- Flexibility around core Studio hours
- Employee assistance program - available for all employees.
- Friday afternoon Studio round up with drinks
- Gameloft’s Mascot - Mr Hendricks
- Secure bike storage and shower facilities
- Centrally located in Brisbane city with access to public transport
- Spectacular dedicated roof top terrace
- Commercial espresso machine – free quality coffee
- All day cereal breakfasts + free fruit & snacks
- Yoga groups organised throughout the year
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the Video below.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.