Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Do you know what it takes to launch top tier game titles? Are you eager to project manage a game's development from concept to shipping?
If your answer is yes, don’t go any further. The opportunity is yours now at Gameloft Bucharest.
- Lead our development teams toward the completion of top tier mobile game titles by planning and following up on the development cycle;
- Quality control in the main areas of game development: Game Design, Graphic Design, Programming;
- Coordinate and motivate the team to meet deadlines;
- Maintain relations and cooperation with other Gameloft teams and studios.
About Gameloft Bucharest:
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
What can you expect from us?
- We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
- We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
- You would work in a small agile team where everybody’s inputs are valued;
- The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
- You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
- Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
- You may be working on games using famous brands such as Marvel or Disney;
- We don't have many meetings :)
Why work for us?
A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit-based pay system.
- We have a flexible work schedule that can fit most of your requirements.
- Never go to work on your birthday or your kid's birthday.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style, and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
- Passion for games, knowledge of the game industry;
- At least 5 years experience in managing teams of creative people and managing creative projects from concept to release for AAA PC or Console games;
- Ability to foster team excitement and synergy;
- Ability to do many things at once in a fast-changing and challenging environment;
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work;
- Independence and initiative, along with a proven track record of seeking out tasks, finding new ways to enhance productivity both personally and for the team;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Technical background is a plus with a good understanding of the capabilities of modern game engines (Unreal, Unity).
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed by our hiring manager, and if he finds it relevant, one of our colleagues from HR will contact you.
Next, you will take a remote test, followed by a chat with hiring managers and HR. They will give you specific details about the job and you can ask them anything you are interested in knowing about working here.
The whole process usually takes 2-3 weeks, but of course, it depends on how fast you can come to us.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 1-2 days. You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.