Game Manager / Product Owner
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ over 3,600 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
The Game Manager is the heart of the game, and is responsible for upholding the project’s vision and maximizing its impact on the market, during both the creation and live phases. He/she will drive the products from ideation to release and into live operations with the help of a multidisciplinary team, maximizing impact in the market by making strong creative and data driven decisions.
- At least 5 years of experience in F2P Games, preferably in product oriented roles.
- Worked on at least 2 tiles, with having seen one from pre-production to live ops phase considered a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the F2P mobile market.
- Strong leadership and communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Exceptional analytical skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
- Set the long term strategy and goals of the product, with the aim of maximizing the top line while optimizing the P&L.
- Report on the product's performance as a key contact towards top management, and champion next steps to take.
- Decide and maintain the product roadmap with the team leads, based on a combination of market reality, analytical insights from data, and operational capabilities.
- Lead a cross-disciplinary team to deliver features to the highest quality standards, in alignment with performance goals, and leveraging the best suited toolset.
- Recruit & retain talent in the team, by promoting positive & transparent communication, clear career paths and a culture of innovation.
- Ability to take a holistic view of product development, across the creative, marketing / UA, technical and data branches.
- Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular.
- Experience leading teams to align and execute against a product vision and goals.
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Combine creative thinking with data-driven decisions.
Why join us?
What do you say about joining not just any gaming studio, but a dynamic powerhouse for extraordinary gaming experiences right in the Heart of Transylvania? Since August 2010, when we first opened our gates in Cluj-Napoca, we seem to have found the perfect ingredients to create the right work environment: cultural diversity, enthusiasm, boldness, mutual trust, kindness and a constant need for self-improvement.
Not only do we value work efficiency, but we also know the importance of corporate social responsibility. That is why we regularly get involved in various projects that help us give back to our community. More than that, we let our surroundings inspire us to great lengths. In just a couple of years, we became one of the central quality assurance studios in Gameloft. Nearly all Gameloft titles released over the last decade have been present in Cluj in the hands of our multi-talented Quality Assurance departments. We consider ourselves craftsmen of our respective trade and take pride in striving to achieve the best in our work, while also having fun and enjoying the ride. Our mission is to perfect our craft continuously and to create the best mobile gaming experiences, appreciated by our fans all over the world. We put the players ahead of anything else and we want our games to always provide the best experience, no matter the platform. Quality is our commitment.
Creating games in the heart of Transylvania gives us access to its cultural heritage and offers us a unique outlook towards the future. Our first in-house IP, Iron Blade Medieval Legends, is a perfect example: we blended classic RPG mechanics with an innovative control scheme, creating a true-to-life recreation of the best preserved medieval castles in Romania! How cool is that?
On top of that, being part of our team means access to various social benefits, including a medical insurance package, gym and swimming pool access and also on site cervical massages and eye exams. Our offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package with lots of career-development opportunities. Oh, and we have short Fridays, in order to allow our employees to invest in their hobbies.
So, are you ready to join the game and be a part of a dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company? We are so looking forward to meeting you! Apply now if you think you are a good fit!
What Gameloft Cluj can offer you even more
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex for when it will be safe to return, until then - complete WFH support.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English.