(Closed) Game Economy Designer
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
This is a position requiring a mix of strong economy and marketing knowledge with passion for analytical game design and the emerging free-to-play business model.
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game;
- Strong econometrics skills;
- Statistic knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design;
- Strong marketing knowledge, able to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance;
- Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining.
- Graduate degree in Economics or BA, preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction;
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills;
- Mastery of Excel;
- Advanced understanding of SQL;
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market, both web-based and on smartphones;
- Passion for games on all existing formats.
- Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team;
- Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers;
- Balancing the needs for those virtual products, their relation, life cycle, and their streams of availability;
- Regularly provide user feedback and stat/price point tuning to development team based on play-testing, both during game development and post-release;
- Analyze the evolution of the metrics you defined to spot both monetization bottlenecks and facilitators.
Additional InformationWe offer
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave;
- Relocation package;
- Free English courses;
- Regular corporate events and teambuilding;
- Lunch compensation;
- Gym compensation.