Game Developer (C++)
Gameloft, a leading publisher of digital games is searching for that special and talented engineer, to take on the responsibility of our core data infrastructure, improve and grow it. We are talking billions of data points, millions of entries and challenges of all kind across multiple programming languages.
The likely hero engineer would ideally work in a standardized Java environment facing challenges and with much to learn from the experience. Knowledge of some RDBMS systems, ACID or CAP systems would be nice. The project consists of developing analytics or core applications that interact with a NoSQL Cassandra and Spark based solution and pushing the boundaries of performance, resilience and knowledge in distributed computing. We do welcome heroes that worked with other NoSQL technologies (Hbase, Mongo, Redis, Riak, Couchbase, Hadoop, Aerospike etc.).
Being a part of the game developer’s team, you will participate in full cycle of game development process for iOS. Your daily responsibilities will be related to developing and debugging programming code, integrating graphics, sound and network entries.
- Good C/C++ knowledge (Required: OOP, programming patterns, STL, algorithms (searching, sorting, etc.), debugging, IDEs full-power usage, optimization. Be a plus: templates, making scripts).
- Good command of English (reading and writing)
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment
Be a Plus:
- Good C# knowledge
- iPhone development (XCode)
- Experience in 3D programming, 3D engines and Shaders programming
- Experience in game programming
- Passion for video games.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.