Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
About Gameloft Bucharest
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
Gameloft Bucharest studio has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Game Community Manager to integrate their team of digital marketeers!
As a Senior Game Community Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and integrate a group of passionate marketing experts dedicated to bringing to life and nurturing gamer communities.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering & executing the best social media & digital marketing strategy for your Game, with the ultimate goal of fostering healthy communities & helping in extending their gaming experience in-game & out.
PASSION is the key! For this position, we expect you to be a passionate & tech-savvy social media marketeer with an understanding of the importance of communities within a game’s lifecycle. You’re the kind of social marketeer who is aware of trends in your field & always looking for ways to instill these trends & benchmarks into your day-to-day role. It is needless to say that to be truly a great fit for this position, you should be a gaming savvy confirmed digital marketeer , with a deep understanding of the power of communities in the gaming realm.
What you will do here?
- Designing and implementing the most adapted yet compelling community strategy for your game, utilizing all possible digital marketing levers & opportunities
- Proactively taking part in the elaboration of the marketing plans for your game, ensuring that all digital marketing & social marketing touchpoints are addressed in the most effective way.
- Set & track accurate KPIs to show progression, evaluate ROI & establish proper internal benchmarks
- Proactively identify & propose innovating solutions & projects which will set your game apart from our direct & indirect competition
- Identify opportunities for Gameloft to craft unique experiences for their game’s players in-game & out-game (e.g contests, community collaborations, platform collaborations etc.).
- Deliver & coordinate the evergreen content plan & coordinate the content creation process for your game.
- Track & analyze community & content performance KPIs - draft & share reports on a regular basis.
- Coordinate the moderation plan for your game (in collaboration with the Global Engagement Marketing Team)
- Developing editorial content to support the community & enrich their experience out-game : patch-notes, blogposts, newsletters etc. & report on the performance of this content.
- Coordinate UGC programs for your game (e.g Content Creator Program, hashtag challenges, community contributions board etc.) & report on the performance of these initiatives.
- Manage store reviews on specific platforms.
- Conducting benchmarks & trends observations, & be a proactive source of ideation for the Game’s marketing team.
- People management skills & capacity to manage 1 to 2 direct reports.
- Delivering performance reports & anticipating potential Game Community Management team growth.
What are the qualifications you need for this position?
- Strong digital marketing background with a proven track-record in delivering unique experiences with high ROI. 3 to 4 years experience in a similar role, with a clear progression.
- A passion for gaming & gaming experiences of all kinds.
- Benchmark & ideas driven.
- Relationship driven: Build credible & trusting relationships in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of colleagues & collaborators across the company & the world.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several projects in parallel, with unique deliverables & timelines.
- Focused on objectives & KPIs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge & application of social media & digital marketing tool-stack.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & international environment.
- Positive energy, team spirit & a zest of fun are a must.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can you expect from us?
- We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
- We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
- You would work in a small agile team and professional programmers where everybody’s inputs are valued;
- The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
- You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
- Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
- You may be working on games using famous brands such as Marvel or Disney;
- We don't have many meetings :)
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Short Friday
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better.
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV.
No cover letter is required. But if you usually play mobile, you can write down what :-)
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed and if we find it relevant for us, you will be contacted.
Next, you will take a remote test , followed by two interviews where you can find out more about the job.
The whole process usually takes 1.5 weeks, but of course it depends on how fast you can come to us.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 1-2 days. You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.
Looking forward to hearing from you,