Full Stack Developer - Titan
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
The team that you will be allocated to handles one of the most important projects from the company, a content distribution platform. The platform’s features cover: mobile applications ( on android and ios ), mobile sites, content management systems, analytics, build wrappers, and all the needed services: routing, authentication, catalog, tracking, kpi, search, push notifications.
As a member of this team you will maintain and develop websites and mobile applications connected to a mesh of cloud microservices which ingest content managed by a modern CMS system.
- Develop new features on the CMS of a content distribution platform;
- Develop new features on the mobile site of the distribution platform;
- Be involved in both the front and back ends of the services;
- Perform peer reviews and research new technologies;
- Come up with innovative solutions for the existing/new tools;
- You will be involved in the deployment process - Continuous Integration;
- You will work in an agile team (SCRUM).
- 3 years experience developing web applications and web services;
- Experience with front end frameworks (Angular or React);
- Inquisitive, ambitious & self-driven nature;
- Attentive to details;
- Fast learner (new languages/technologies) and willing to improve;
- Basic knowledge of Unit testing;
- Clean coding skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Passionate about software development.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.