Front-End Developer Intern (1 month)
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
We are currently looking for a front-end developer intern to take part in the development of an internal user interface that has an international audience that is primarily not tech-minded.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with
- Integrating features created by the UI/UX and Core teams
- Taking charge of implementing a clear, functional site that's been designed for a diverse audience
- Demonstrating autonomy and ingenuity, with regard to both functional and aesthetic questions
You will be working on a UI to streamline the Games Submission process, which will be used by several internal teams to distribute our catalogue using our back-end systems.
Experience And Qualifications
- Knowledge of
- o Vue.js
- Responsive design
- Version control Git
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Docker is an asset
- Web-design skills (sophisticated design, typography) are an asset
- Ability to dive into a project and to contribute while learning is an asset
- Being a team player is a strong asset
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.