Digital Project Manager
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Digital Project Manager is placed under the responsibility of the Country Manager and the Innovation Project Manager
- Define projects, priorities and requirements for subscription services, landing pages and mobile sites of assigned countries, working closely with a dedicated team of developers;
- Follow the launched projects with tests and dedicated analysis to ensure everything works properly;
- Identify opportunities of growth or optimizations within existing and potential channels;
- Monitor competitors’ marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft’s subscription offers;
- Daily monitoring of traffic and perfomance indicators to understand trends and take next actions, check accuracy of stats, post launch analysis;
- Optimize credit usage, making sure the usage of the services is at expected level;
- Defining communication brief to designers for banners creation;
- Animate sites by updating them regularly (eg which games to promote on mobile sites, banners and offers for special occasions, launching sweepstakes);
- Work closely with User Acquisition Team to launch acquisition campaigns (optimizing flows, KPIs, communicating any change that might affect results);
- Support Sales Managers and Country Managers for business meetings with presentations and analysis.
- Build strong relationships with our strategic partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations in order to optimize our portals’ performances and increase the growth
- Continually run promotions and competitions on the operations you are in charge of
- Act as the key interface between the partner and all relevant divisions
- Maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their business models, and the relative strengths/weaknesses of our own products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the Mobile Carrier/Digital Services Industry
- French bilingual a plus
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe.
- Microsoft Office PPT and Excel proficiency a must
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Johannesburg can offer you even more?
- Central office location
- Casual working atmosphere
- You won’t be blamed for playing our games!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio to …
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.