Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- To handles and monitor the planning of new launches of Gameloft premium products including the preparation of the needed elements, working closely with the product owner, sales team and developer team.
- You will also be in charge of tracking the different profitability KPIs and the operational day-to-day requirements from external clients and stakeholders (sending material for approvals, reporting etc.).
- You will be in charge of the preparation of the marketing materials in collaboration with the design team to assist user acquisition teams in the launches of new campaigns to acquire new customers on the services as well as upsell to the existing base.
- Maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their business models by continually conduct A/B tests including monitoring competitors’ marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft’s subscription offers.
- Coordinate with content team to create strategies and animate sites by updating them regularly (eg which games to promote on mobile sites, banners and offers for special occasions, launching sweepstakes) making sure the usage of the service is at expected level.
- Daily monitoring of traffic and performance indicators to understand trends and take next actions, check accuracy of stats, post launch analysis. Reporting issues that affects the performance of the business.
- Follow the launched projects with tests and dedicated analysis to ensure everything works properly.
- Build strong relationships with our strategic partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations in order to optimize our portals’ performances and increase the growth.
- Support Sales Managers and Country Managers for business meetings with presentations and analysis.
- Identify opportunities of growth or optimizations within existing and potential channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the Mobile Carrier/Digital Services Industry
- Experience of Digital Product (expertise in digital subscription product is a plus)
- English speaker in a professional set-up (French bilingual a plus)
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe.
- Microsoft Office PPT and Excel proficiency a must
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Johannesburg can offer you even more?
- Central office location
- Casual working atmosphere
- You won’t be blamed for playing our games!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio to …
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.