(Closed) Data Analyst
Gameloft SAIGON Studio: Started from 2004 with the very first studio opened in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Gameloft had the main mission of porting Java game creation to a few hundred different feature phones. Now we have successfully launched a new creation project: APPLAYDU, which is a hit worldwide among children and parents. We have been standing among the worldwide leaders in mobile gaming industry because we are built on core values that lead our company to innovate and anticipate for the best gaming experience, from mobile phones, smartphones and tablets to set top boxes, connected TVs and consoles.
We are passionate about everything we do – about our games, our company and our industry. We take chances on people, we favor taking a risk on promising aspirants who fit in our culture and project themselves with us over the long term.
We emphasize diversity in all facets of the company, from whom we recruit to how we build teams and studios. It is by combining the diverse talents and backgrounds of our multicultural group that we achieve greatness.
We boldly embrace change and have the means and the will to tackle any endeavor. We are proud of our ability to adapt quickly and evolve, always staying true to our entrepreneurial spirit.
We constantly push ourselves to act as leaders: to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and bring solutions to improve Gameloft every day. We do not shy away from adversity. This is what gives us a competitive edge.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Game Data Analyst is an engaging and challenging role that requires strong understanding of mathematical models and statistical knowledge as well as passion for gaming and game design.
As a Game Data Analyst, your main tasks would consist in :
- Deconstructing the existing systems in the game balance and proposing improvements based on data.
- Establishing and defining the game economy, working closely with the game team.
- Analyzing player behavior, evaluating game performance and reporting suggestions accordingly
- Collaborate with product development teams (game or gamification solutions) to understand the insight and prioritize the analysis needs
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data by discovering any mismatches or outliers
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Present information using dashboards and other data visualization techniques
- Propose suggestions to business challenges
- Analyze Jira Data to propose enhancement/KPI for production process
- Develop, implement, automate data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Locate and define new improvement opportunities
- Point out bottlenecks in production
- Analyzing and deconstructing the existing systems in the game balance and looking for improvements based on data.
- Analyze player behavior, evaluate game performance and report suggestions accordingly.
- Working together with the key stakeholders in the game team to establish and define the game economy.
- Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers.
- Provide semester full player analysis for each projects
- Provide quarterly full data analysis of all the games
- Provide quarter list of recommendations based on data for each project
- Provide monthly main kpis data evolution for each project
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of Jira (Data, Dashboards, JQL queries)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus
- Professional English competency
- High presentation & reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Business Intelligence tools as Metabase or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Business Intelligence in Gaming, and Kids Gaming are a plus
- Knowledge in project management is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.