Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies;
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis;
- Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources;
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company or math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (is a strong plus);
- Advanced SQL skills is a must have: experience querying large, complex data sets, experience with window functions;
- Python data manipulation and programming skills, experience with libraries such as pandas and numpy;
- Familiarity with statistics;
- Strong presentation skills; effectively present insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-analytical audience;
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings;
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral);
- Strong interest for video games.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau or other charting solutions, for example matplotlib, D3.js etc.
- Familiar with machine learning techniques;
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark.