Creative Content Designer
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Creative Content Designer will be responsible for creating assets for the Web Factory Team in Saigon. Transforming client request and design ideas to beautiful high standard assets.
Alongside design duty, you will collaborate with the UI/UX Team and make sure that every project is at its best.
You should be an expert level experience in design and animation software and tools. You should have an evident passion for design and illustration.
Ultimately, you must be a great collaborator with the ability to maximize your talent and help create the best designs for Web.
- Responsible for creating web and marketing/social media contents, templates, assets and illustrations for Web Factory Team.
- (Include but not limited to banners, logos, badges, icons, cinemagraph, animations etc.)
- Should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Creates visually appealing graphics, highly creative and know how to illustrate.
- Applied understanding of interaction design and graphic design principles with the ability to independently design across multiple projects in multiple design styles.
- Present and pitch their idea to the team and/or clients.
- Collaborates with the marketing & social media team, and/or external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Works closely and simultaneously with the UI/UX Designers and/or Developers between projects to deliver the high-quality products.
- Best practices and graphic consistency - Full understanding of best design practices for production delivery across platforms, ie desktop & mobile.
- Responsible for understanding the client’s brief and converting that into appealing, engaging & valuable content for our Brand.
- Must have a strong agile methodology knowledge.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Graphic Designer or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud - Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knows how to animate using Premier and After Effects.
- Expert level in illustration, design, creating layout, logo creation, animation (is a plus).
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
- Ability to communicate with different departments, stakeholders of a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. Can also clearly present their design to clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Knowledge in animating prototype, wireframe and web contents.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team.
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a strong agile methodology knowledge.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expats);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.